General Discussion

Current Series
FoxxyGamingHD

Re: General Discussion

Postby FoxxyGamingHD » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:28 pm

done, absolutely 100% done, what a waste of time this whole series has been for me...
100% my fault through the chicane, but incredibly unlucky that anything had happened, and for that I am sorry. I saw multiple similar nudgesthrough there with no consequences both to me and others. You still had 2nd if you had kept going though.

Hockenhiem is high 1:09s. I have the setup (as VGN homer legs) to download
DW about it, as bad as it sounds I was expecting to get hit off at some point (not necessarily from you) anyway. It's just been my luck in this series and another one I'm racing alongside this so just a bad frame of mind from me at the moment. Sorry for the overeaction.

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:47 am

done, absolutely 100% done, what a waste of time this whole series has been for me...
100% my fault through the chicane, but incredibly unlucky that anything had happened, and for that I am sorry. I saw multiple similar nudgesthrough there with no consequences both to me and others. You still had 2nd if you had kept going though.

DW about it, as bad as it sounds I was expecting to get hit off at some point (not necessarily from you) anyway. It's just been my luck in this series and another one I'm racing alongside this so just a bad frame of mind from me at the moment. Sorry for the overeaction.

Completely understandable mate I feel your pain sorry if I made any passing difficult for you by the way

FoxxyGamingHD

Postby FoxxyGamingHD » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 am

Completely understandable mate I feel your pain sorry if I made any passing difficult for you by the way
You have a right to defend your position, I'm not gonna complain about that unless you were a lapped down car blocking. I just can't catch a break on Forza atm that's all, honestly starting to feel like Jason Plato atm

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:13 am

Nah I defo wasn't a lapped car and I disconnected in race 2 and 3 lol

FoxxyGamingHD

Postby FoxxyGamingHD » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:27 am

No I was being figurative lol

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:38 am

No I was being figurative lol
I know mate lol

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:08 am

I may be a little late this evening but I'm aiming to get back for race one

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:24 am

I may be a little late this evening but I'm aiming to get back for race one
No pressure bud hopefully u will make it

FoxxyGamingHD

Postby FoxxyGamingHD » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:44 pm

Good racing tonight lads, race 3 was abit mental but good fun. Happy wih finally managing to pull something out of this car too, Confidence had certainly taken a hit throughout the season. Congrats on the championship Wookie

GTR Donk

Postby GTR Donk » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:10 pm

Thanks, everyone for making this another good series, hope you all enjoyed it and well done to Wookers on the series and the Spectre 6 boys on the team championship. Was another successful series and I hope we can offer something similar to everyone coming to join us in the V8's. Next week I will see about getting everyone together for a practice session/show off your paint session :). Thanks again everyone.

Return to “BRZ Challenge”