General Discussion

Current Series
TRAC stug77

Re: General Discussion

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:57 pm

Using a flex tune as the tune I had done for me has the wrong build on it currently........my average is 59.3

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:20 pm

58.7 atm. Had splits for a clean 58.4. Wookie rhy vision flex will be 57 high clean i reckon

Flex

Postby Flex » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:22 pm

Not quite sure what got me on on lap 3. Sorry to rally, I was completely caught out with different braking points.
i bounced off wall, total accident
I watched it back. It was a little bounce with brutal consequences! Don't worry I wasn't trying to blame you :)

For those feeling down about incidents, It happens to everyone, and sometimes it feels like a bad run you can't get out with no control over.

For those who fall foul of the Flex (Rally), I'm really struggling at the moment to focus on anything properly at the moment (even more than normal, and not just Forza) and it's pretty frustrating. I keep having incidents racing where I have no intention of passing but find myself sailing into trouble. Please do beat me up about it more and hopefully it will shake some sense into me.

Rally Cap

Postby Rally Cap » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:45 pm

Not quite sure what got me on on lap 3. Sorry to rally, I was completely caught out with different braking points.
i bounced off wall, total accident
I watched it back. It was a little bounce with brutal consequences! Don't worry I wasn't trying to blame you :)

For those feeling down about incidents, It happens to everyone, and sometimes it feels like a bad run you can't get out with no control over.

For those who fall foul of the Flex (Rally), I'm really struggling at the moment to focus on anything properly at the moment (even more than normal, and not just Forza) and it's pretty frustrating. I keep having incidents racing where I have no intention of passing but find myself sailing into trouble. Please do beat me up about it more and hopefully it will shake some sense into me.
Well it's certainly not just you and look I like everyone that races in the forum so I don't want any ill-will and such. I enjoy the practice together and the tuning more than the races because we can enjoy each others company and the laughs we share. So, I'm frustrated but I'm certainly not angry, lots of bad luck for me lately but it happens, I understand that too. As long as we all focus on racing hard but fair with an emphasis on fun...that's the magic formula I think. I mean, we don't get paid for this stuff, it's supposed to be entertainment after all! See you on the track this week, maybe you can help me get better on Lime Rock! :) -Cheers

FoxxyGamingHD

Postby FoxxyGamingHD » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:31 pm

done, absolutely 100% done, what a waste of time this whole series has been for me...

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:43 pm

Yeah good racing tonight but I'm close to throwing fm7 in the recycle bin after tonight's 2 disconnects it's getting beyond the joke now

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:40 am

Any times for hock short

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:04 pm

Any times for hock short
Nope not yet I was running some laps in rivals but........You guessed it I was disconnected......again lol

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:30 pm

Got to be somthing with ya net quality or router settings or something...odd disconnects cos of forza yeah but thats aint right.

Im 1.10's. Fast guys or wookie should be 1.09's

Flex

Postby Flex » Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:20 pm

done, absolutely 100% done, what a waste of time this whole series has been for me...
100% my fault through the chicane, but incredibly unlucky that anything had happened, and for that I am sorry. I saw multiple similar nudgesthrough there with no consequences both to me and others. You still had 2nd if you had kept going though.

Hockenhiem is high 1:09s. I have the setup (as VGN homer legs) to download

Return to “BRZ Challenge”