General Discussion

Current Series
Tiggerwoo

Re: General Discussion

Postby Tiggerwoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:41 am

I'm simply putting that here cause obviously some ppl either haven't read the rules or choose to ignore them. If no one says rules are different otherwise then that's the standard we should all follow. Also I'm not the frustrated one cause I wasn't that car the got spun. The only reason my language got out of hand is because like anyone else I don't like being talked down to. I already apologized for my out burst at the end of race 3. And stug I watched you during all of race 3 and you did textbook blocking, you made one move to defend which you are aloud to do, you weren't going up n down the track to hold people off. Your consistent the only way you can get faster at this point if more laps with faster cars.
Basic racing and generally not being clean is what rules are for. If you dont feel someone playing fair or ppl arent abiding by the rules then use the stewards on forum or xbox.

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:59 am

Will do, other then that fun racing guys

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:11 pm

I'm simply putting that here cause obviously some ppl either haven't read the rules or choose to ignore them. If no one says rules are different otherwise then that's the standard we should all follow. Also I'm not the frustrated one cause I wasn't that car the got spun. The only reason my language got out of hand is because like anyone else I don't like being talked down to. I already apologized for my out burst at the end of race 3. And stug I watched you during all of race 3 and you did textbook blocking, you made one move to defend which you are aloud to do, you weren't going up n down the track to hold people off. Your consistent the only way you can get faster at this point if more laps with faster cars.
Cheers mate I appreciate your comments and everyone's help here is second to none. .. so big thanks

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Basic racing and generally not being clean is what rules are for. If you dont feel someone playing fair or ppl arent abiding by the rules then use the stewards on forum or xbox.
Fair enough my mistake on the confusion won't happen again

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:23 pm

You got it stug , and your always welcome to run laps with fish rally and myself when we're on

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:25 pm

You got it stug , and your always welcome to run laps with fish rally and myself when we're on
Cheers I appreciate that I will run with you guys soon.
On another note has anyone ran any laps at the next round at lime rock yet?

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:38 pm

Cheers I appreciate that I will run with you guys soon.
On another note has anyone ran any laps at the next round at lime rock yet?
Roughly 59.5s I imagine wookie and co. Will be doing low 58s to mid 57s

Rally Cap

Postby Rally Cap » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:19 pm

Thanks for posting, I've been rear-ended or sideswiped off track in six events this series so I'm glad to see some activity around rules and conduct, frankly it's needed. And yes, I make my share of mistakes too! Perhaps it has something to do with my car being green this series! I'm trying to keep a stiff upper lip and all. So, not everyone is having the same awesome race experiences sadly. Perhaps we all can try to remember that when we race each other respectfully and in a manner in keeping with we're all here to have fun, everyone wins. Cheerio!

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:32 pm

59.1 so far at lime rock

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:19 pm

59.1 so far at lime rock
Nice bud what tune are you using and what's your average lap, I feel that getting your lap average as low as possible is just as important as running a fast lap

Return to “BRZ Challenge”