General Discussion

Current Series
Flex

Re: General Discussion

Postby Flex » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Not quite sure what got me on on lap 3. Sorry to rally, I was completely caught out with different braking points.

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:37 pm

Not quite sure what got me on on lap 3. Sorry to rally, I was completely caught out with different braking points.
i bounced off wall, total accident

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:38 pm

Tbh i enjoyed those races from Rio, all 3 race replays are up so anyone who would like to calmly settle a dispute they can have a look and message the steward if required. generally good stuff ppl nice one. onto the next one

Wookie2002

Postby Wookie2002 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:39 pm

https://youtu.be/geQeL_vWeUU Really enjoyed those races. Well done everyone.

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:36 am

45. Driver are allowed one change of direction to defend a position. Drivers moving back to the racing line after defending a position must leave at least a car width between their car and the edge of the track.

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:54 am

Also would like to apologise for use of unsportsman like language, if a penalty is deserved I will gladly accept

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:35 am

45. Driver are allowed one change of direction to defend a position. Drivers moving back to the racing line after defending a position must leave at least a car width between their car and the edge of the track.
I get ya might be frustrated but its pointless and unnecessary buddy. If u have an issue have a constructive discussion calmly with the person or use the stewards if thats not possible thata what steward is there for. Dont bring negativity into the public forum in the race its disracting and here its no need.

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:21 am

Was very distracting in race three as I was already going backwards rapidly......I jusr can't get the car to keep up with everyone else it's like im driving a different class!

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:47 am

I kid u not bud its practice..seeing where others brake..then seeing hearing when they are on power so u know when u should be and if u aint able to then brake bettee. Literally just practice. Also us3 rivals and view fast ppl laps that aint dirty for lines

VGNLesbianGoose

Postby VGNLesbianGoose » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:26 am

I'm simply putting that here cause obviously some ppl either haven't read the rules or choose to ignore them. If no one says rules are different otherwise then that's the standard we should all follow. Also I'm not the frustrated one cause I wasn't that car the got spun. The only reason my language got out of hand is because like anyone else I don't like being talked down to. I already apologized for my out burst at the end of race 3. And stug I watched you during all of race 3 and you did textbook blocking, you made one move to defend which you are aloud to do, you weren't going up n down the track to hold people off. Your consistent the only way you can get faster at this point if more laps with faster cars.

Return to “BRZ Challenge”