General Discussion

Current Series
Tiggerwoo

Re: General Discussion

Postby Tiggerwoo » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:23 pm

Well thats it for the Subaru Brz series. these lower speed spec cars were always going to be close and that they were, they brought some frustration for some unfortunately for a number of reasons but overall decent lobby sizes & we still had some fair & gd quality racing & more importantly a laugh. thanks for joining us guys & hope to see u again for the v8's

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:13 am

Thanks, everyone for making this another good series, hope you all enjoyed it and well done to Wookers on the series and the Spectre 6 boys on the team championship. Was another successful series and I hope we can offer something similar to everyone coming to join us in the V8's. Next week I will see about getting everyone together for a practice session/show off your paint session :). Thanks again everyone.
I'll be down for next week for sure

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:15 am

Well done on a enjoyable yet exciting series last night was not a good night for me as had no pace at all which was frustrating to say the least!
Great job on winning the championship wookie and nice job on the team championship spectre6.

Wookie2002

Postby Wookie2002 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:49 pm

Thanks guys. I like these cars as you could probably tell haha. Overall a brilliant series last night aside. I did tell you I hated hockenheim. Such a shit track and that track last night is all my worst bits into one. Looking forward to the v8s.

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:46 pm

Enjoyed the start of race three trying to go as fast as I could on a track I don't know and being as defensive as possible

Return to “BRZ Challenge”