General Discussion

HCR Faithless

Re: General Discussion

Postby HCR Faithless » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:06 pm

sorry I had to shoot, I got the low batteries and lost braking and Ive got work at 0530 in the morning! have fun!

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:19 am

And yet again disconnected!!!that's twice in as many days as happened Sunday night in delta online race as well!!!

Stupid bloody game ....seems to have gettin worse since the last update

GTR Donk

Postby GTR Donk » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:39 am

Thanks for all your support in this series guys, as always it was a good end to a great series and well raced by everyone throughout the series. Well done Faithless on the win and the promotion to platinum well deserved. Well done to team Rhally Vision on the team championship as well (I know the team mascot would be really proud of you all from the bottom of the pond). Congrats to V3N OMINOUS HUM on the Bronze championship win.

Once again thanks for racing with us and for your continued support over the last 2 years and lets hope we see you all on the track for the BRZ on Monday.

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:13 pm

Thanks for all your support in this series guys, as always it was a good end to a great series and well raced by everyone throughout the series. Well done Faithless on the win and the promotion to platinum well deserved. Well done to team Rhally Vision on the team championship as well (I know the team mascot would be really proud of you all from the bottom of the pond). Congrats to V3N OMINOUS HUM on the Bronze championship win.

Once again thanks for racing with us and for your continued support over the last 2 years and lets hope we see you all on the track for the BRZ on Monday.

Yeah I second that great series (I need more practice) and as I've said before great bunch of guys to race with.
If it wasn't for shit internet and real life issues I would have been there for all the race's.
I should spend less time painting and more on track lol

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:50 pm

More praccy but also ya paints look mint lol

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:13 pm

More praccy but also ya paints look mint lol
Well thank you kind sir lol

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:15 pm

I have a feeling horizon4 is gonna take a lot of my time lol

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:39 pm

I have a feeling horizon4 is gonna take a lot of my time lol
Looks gd tbf just if u race dont moan if u aint as quick cos of praccy hahaha...assuming u can prize yersen away from fh4 to play vgn lol...unrealistic anyway as its in uk but with no traffic....total bs

TRAC stug77

Postby TRAC stug77 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:44 pm

Yeah I know I'm trying to het away from moaning it was just difficult to be last and at the back in gt3 compared to where I was in touring cars

Return to “GT Season 2”