Requests/Suggestions/Feedback

Tiggerwoo

Requests/Suggestions/Feedback

Postby Tiggerwoo » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:37 pm

If you have any constructive things to say to help us improve things on the site then feel free to post something on here if you wish to.

You can message a member of staff or tweet @visiongamingnet or even post something on our Facebook page but either way we are here so you have somewhere relaxed and fun to race and play

Even if it's a certain car championship you wouldn't mind running then run it by us and we guarantee we won't ignore you and although we can't guarantee what you request we will definitely look into it for you.

Gixer916er

Re: Requests/Suggestions/Feedback

Postby Gixer916er » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:26 am

only a small thing but it bugs me :)

when you have several tabs open it's not obvious what this page is - also if there was a little logo where the page symbol is then you would always know what the site was even on a diff page. (If the logo is not poss then having VGN at start of every page title would do the same job.)

VGN Stinners

Postby VGN Stinners » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:42 am

when you have several tabs open it's not obvious what this page is - also if there was a little logo where the page symbol is then you would always know what the site was even on a diff page. (If the logo is not poss then having VGN at start of every page title would do the same job.)

I'll pass your message along to Russ who occupies himself with that site of the forum.

GTR Donk

Postby GTR Donk » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:14 am

Hello Gixer

Thanks for the feedback, its good to see we have some input even if you think its a small thing its not to us as we want to improve the site for the members. I have changed this now and you should notice it straight away.

Thanks again for the heads up and if you or anyone else has something they want us to look at i will do my best to sort the request out.

Gixer916er

Postby Gixer916er » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:30 pm

next thing that bugs me...

the "weekly update" thread.

the first thing people see when they look at the index page and it hasn't been updated since November. Could make people think site isn't used much anymore.

maybe either update it regularly or remove it...

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:01 am

Fair point bud we looking at it

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:48 am

I can't find the points system for vBtcc anywhere am I being blind?

Tiggerwoo

Postby Tiggerwoo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:21 am

Website thingy is out of date

Return to “Requests/Suggestions/Feedback”