Forums

BigWhiteDonk87

Forums

Postby BigWhiteDonk87 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Right so without sounding too desperate how can we go about making you guys want to come visit the forums more is there anything that is off-putting, is there something we are missing. We want to make your experience with VGN fun and we want more drivers to come race with you brilliant lot but I don't know if we are overlooking the simple things and missing a trick. Let us know below so we can improve these things and get you guys talking on here more

FoxxyGamingHD

Re: Forums

Postby FoxxyGamingHD » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:10 pm

been trying to think if there's anything missing on here,, but not much is tbf. One suggestion I do have is maybe have an individual race sign-in thread for each round, might be a little more hassle but it should make a little more frequent activity and at the very least should guage an idea of who's actually gonna turn up to race.
No idea if this would even make any difference though

BigWhiteDonk87

Postby BigWhiteDonk87 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:29 pm

Yeah was going to do this at one point but i still think people wont visit the forums to post up there going to race haha

DOR Cosworth

Postby DOR Cosworth » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:01 am

It's a tough one mate with apps like discord ruining things, same on delta make 50,000 people used to visit now it's a ghost town....

Return to “Off Topic”